Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Don't bug me!

Yesterday a friend gave me these bugs in a box......I LOVE them!!!! They are made using bindis.....isn't that clever!

 So, I decided I wanted to have a go at some of my own.......I knew I had these little jewel thingies somehwhere so after a bit of a search I found them and this is what I ended up with!



 Louise was very clever and drew the legs etc on her bugs.......I cheated a little and used this stamp.

 Here they are together soyou can see just how small these things really are!


7 comments:

Deborah said...

Your bejewelled bugs are beautiful.

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic bugs in the box, and on the page - love, love, love'em!
Alison x

AngelicaS said...

Love the bugs!! Great idea and I love your version too. (Great stamp)

massofhair said...

Bugs in A Box, new trend methinks! Love both versions:-)

Sid said...

These are really fab Sue !! So small too !!

Miek said...

Just great litlle bugs!

Pam McKnight said...

I too like this idea. They look great and the addition of the stamp was perfect.